Monday 21 April 2008

Dalek vs Blacklisted... Part II

Last week I received the Dalek vs Blacklisted picture disc, and was disappointed that there was no information included, like what songs are on the thing. Turned out that there was supposed to be a sticker on the poly sleeve which gave this information, but mine didn't have it.

Knowing that this would annoy me for the rest of my life, I emailed the dude that released it and asked if he could send me stickers. He agreed. I thought this would be something that I would never receive and have to chase multiple times. However, 5 days later (one of those being a Sunday), I get an envelope from Philadelphia (approximatly 3525 miles away) through my door. What fantastic service!







So that's one less thing in life to worry about then. Cool.

No comments: