Tuesday 15 April 2008

Even After 13 Years He's Still Not Coming Back

I lived in Leeds from 1993 to 2006. That's thirteen years. Somehow Piebald seemed to know that this was going to happen way back in 1997, and they wrote a record about it. "Even After Thirteen Years He's Still Not Coming Back". Third pressing (I think) on clear blue vinyl, although if I could make the Hydrahead website work I'd know for sure:



I got this from some dude called Brian Murphy. There was a note inside the package that simply said "HYE?". Well, Brian, since you asked, it's pretty damn good, thank you. It's also 13 years old now. Yep... another reference to 13 years. Somehow this record seems to be the soundtrack to my life. Crazy.

1 comment:

hows yr edge said...

This EP + When Life Hands You Lemons was the soundtrack of 97 and 98 at my house.

Great edge!