Friday 6 June 2008

Black Flag Loose Nut

A few months ago I bought the Black Flag "Loose Nut" LP on eBay uk for about £8. I thought it was a good deal. Unfortunately though, it arrived in a crappy thin mailer and had been destroyed in the post. It was the first (and remains the only) record that I have bought in the past 16 years that has arrived broken. And although the vinyl was shattered, it had somehow remained intact. So I framed it & put it on the wall:



Last week I was checking eBay uk, and came across another copy for sale. I expected I would have to pay more for it second time around. But somehow there was still no interest, and I got it for £7.50, which I consider to be a bargain. I can't understand why nobody else would want this. Strange. Not that I'm complainig of course. Anwyay, that's another Black Flag early 90s colour vinyl repress ticked off the list.



I know that "My War" and "Damaged" both exist on colour. I also used to own the live record "Who's Go The 10 1/2" on clear purple. But apart from that, what is there? Anyone know? If so, please get in touch. I'd like to know what I'm chasing.

2 comments:

Mike said...

That framed record is pretty cool...would have been better if it was the Damaged record though. :)

mcs said...

Haha... I never thought of that!