Tuesday 29 July 2008

Straight Outta Berkeley

I picked these up last week from Robert's house. These records are the result of a trade with a dude in Berkeley, and travelled 5350 miles without use of a postal service. Awesome!

Botch 'Faction' on green:


Irony Of Lightfoot'Ibex' 7" (a Wreck-age release I didn't have):


And the jewel of the deal, Rain On The Parade 'Full Speed Ahead' 7" on clear vinyl. No idea what the score is with this one. Until recently I had never heard of it. I did a search on HYE. One person has it listed as the 'Rain Crew' press #/15, one person lists it as a test press. Mine doesn't say 'Rain Crew' anywhere on it, isn't numbered and certainly isn't a test. So I'm slightly confused. Regardless, I'm stoked to own another variant of this awesome 7".


Dude also threw in this Rain Like The Sound Of Trains 7", although the sleeve is in poor condition:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the RLTSOT sleeve, but what can you expect for a dollar bin freebie? Glad you're happy with the records.