Thursday 25 September 2008

Gentlemans Pistols LP

I've been meaning to pick this record up for some time now, but only just got round to it. The debut LP by Gentelmans Pistols.


I wouldn't usually listen to stuff like this. The only reason I have heard of this is because it has Atko on guitar (some dude who used to play in
Voorhees , is in current UK hardcore band The Horror , and also has a rock band called The Sex Maniacs). Basically, everything this dude does is gold. But what do Gentlemans Pistols sound like? Well, pretty much exactly as you would expect a bunch of dudes who look like this to sound:


Their myspace says that their influences are 1968-1973. I think that sums them up perfectly. I seriously cannot stop playing this record. Check them out:

http://www.myspace.com/gentlemanspistols

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm going to need to check out the myspace link when I get home. Looks interesting.

Mike said...

Holy shit, this band is awesome. I need this record!