Saturday 6 September 2008

Integrity

Getting this record felt like a major accomplishment. It had been on my want list for about ten years before I picked it up. That was three years ago, and I probably haven't played it or looked at it since. That's record collecting I guess. Anyway, this one is a double that I have acquired. I'm advertising it here as available for trade. I know at least three people that want this. It's not easy to come by, and I'd like to trade it for something cool. Let me know.


4 comments:

Lins87 said...

Whats the pressing info on this?

mcs said...

Apparently, 100 on red and 1000 on gold. At least, they were the numbers that used to be banded about back in the day. No way of knowing for definite though. All I know is, you don't see the red one very often.

Lins87 said...

Yeah thats what I was thinking 100 only. Nice score.

Anonymous said...

I really wish I'd known you had this when we were working out our record trade.