Monday 1 September 2008

Robotic Empire Trade

I arranged a trade with Robotic Empire recently. They wanted to take some of the 27 LPs that I released, and suggested a trade. The sensible approach would probably have been to trade for things that I could sell to recoup the money I spent on that LP. However, being an idiot, I traded for some of their new releases that I wanted for myself. Here's what I got sent...

Isis "Live IV" 2 x LP on clear brown: (I have a spare copy of this if anyone wants it?)



Verse En Coma "Rialto" 10", on tan vinyl in a gatefold sleeve that nicely matches the artwork, and with CD included:



Continuing the theme of gatefold 10" sleeves with a CD included, a repress of the Torche "In Return" 10": (I have a spare copy of this if anyone wants it?)



Versoma LP on white splatter:


Two versions of the new Jesu / Battle Of Mice split LP:


This is the coolest record ever. It looks black until you hold it up to the light, then it looks like something you might see if you took a ride into space on a rocket:

1 comment:

Lins87 said...

Thats one sick looking vinyl