Monday 13 October 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

The post office intrigues me sometimes. Like if someone posts two parcels on the same day and one arrives on Friday and the other arrives on Monday. How exactly does that happen? Anyway, here's what the postman brought me today...


Another DTN 7" on Rev. I have four of these now. The irony is that I'd rather not have any. This is the worst piece of vinyl that Rev have ever released. Crappy cover art and crappy cheap vinyl. Horrible. Also another First Step 7" on crazy vinyl that looks like it was pressed in Europe, but was actually pressed somewhere good.

Go It Alone 7" on red and Iron Boots on green:

Justice 7" with Ninja Fest 2004 cover. I never went to a Ninja Fest in my life.

"Good number to have mate - lucky number seven":

Another Triple Threat 7" and Youth Attack 7". These pictures are all supposed to be in alphabetical order, but clearly I fucked up here, damnit:

Now, let's see what Tuesday brings...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Everyone seems to hate the looks of the DTN 7 inch, but me. I love that record, but I only have one color.