Sunday 1 March 2009

Free To Think

One of the Bane records I never picked up was the first press of the 'Free To Think, Free To Be' 7". This is their second 7" from about 1997. Years ago, when I picked this record up for the first time, I obtained a numbered yellow vinyl pressing, which I was more than happy with. No need to chase a black copy. But a while ago I realised I needed the numbered black version else I would clearly just be some kind of moron. I finally got around to getting a copy:

I like how the label says "black". Just in case you weren't sure I guess. I have now decided that I also need a regular black press with the regular labels. I now have 7 copies of this record, and just realised that they all have plain white labels. So a "regular" copy with a proper printed label suddenly seems rarer, hence I need one. Ebay here I come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wish my favorite band was Bane or like Electric Frankenstein or something, just so I could collect a million records of it. I love Indecision, which will do for now, but I'm getting close to completion and that kinda scares me.

nobodylikesflorida said...

Stopped by on a Google search for the green vinyl pressing of Free to Think, Free to Be. I have it up on eBay now if you're interested. Still unsure (at this moment) how many were made of this particular edition.