Wednesday 25 March 2009

A Is For Asshole

Just picked up a record that came out in 2003, which was in the dark period when I was losing touch with hardcore because I was busy doing exams. It seems I was studying so that, a couple of years later, I could get a better job and earn more money and buy records that I was too busy to buy when I was studying. Here we have the "A Is For Asshole" LP by the A-Team, on mint green vinyl. It also comes on camo vinyl, which I guess I would also like to pick up at some point. I spotted this on eBay a few weeks ago and decided I wanted it, then that night had some bizarre dream that I managed to find three super rare colour vinyl versions which were limited to one copy each. When you dream about records, you know you have a problem.

From the same dude I also bought a Cross My Heart 12" that I already have:

I bought it again because this one is numbered out of 50:

However, it is identical in every way to the other one I have that is not numbered. So I'm wondering whether the one I already had is one of the same 50, but the numbered insert got lost? The numbered one is more grey, whilst the unnumbered one has a little more of a brown tinge to it, but I can't believe for one second that these are two different colours:

If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know. Thanks!

1 comment:

Mike said...

HA HA...what kind of freak has dreams about records??!!? Glad to know that I'm not alone.