Tuesday 12 May 2009

Jawbreaker 'Unfun' LP

This record has been on my want list for at least 13 years at this point. Jawbreaker 'Unfun' LP on blue vinyl. I recently found one on eBay that I felt was listed poorly - there was only a photo of the sleeve and not the actual vinyl. I decided that this would be my best chance to pick it up for a good price. I paid a lot for it, but looking at popsike I got it way lower than it would usually go for, so its all good.

I now have a black vinyl first press going spare. I might eBay it to recover some of my money. Unless anyone wants to trade it or offer me some money outside of eBay. Get in touch if interested...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? What a great record, perfect for spring. This was hard to find even when it came out! Congrats on such an awesome win!

Sean said...

Hey man, I'd love to have your black vinyl copy of un-fun. I don't really have anything that you'd want to trade (unless you want Rollins Band's "Weight", cuz I sure don't) How much do you think you'd want for it monitarily? Lemme know!

mcs said...

Checking popsike, i think $60 would be fair.

Lins87 said...

great record and for a good price..normally see this going for $100 +.

mcs said...

Don't know how you can be talking about the price I paid, Lins87. I haven't divulged that here.

Anonymous said...

msgiumThat blue vinyl is GREAT looking! I have the black (original shredder) Paid like $75 a year ago. A friend has the BLUE in storage and he won't sell it to me. I also have BIVOUAC 1st press, 24hour 1st press, DEAR YOU (BLUE original GEFFEN). I think the 4 records are among my favorite in my collection. I would only sell them for the RIGHT price. The "chesterfield king" 12" would be cool to have.