Monday 22 June 2009

Black Flag - Who's Got The 10½ on Pink?

The answer is, of course, me. Stuff like this is why I love record collecting. I only picked this record up on purple a couple of months ago (see HERE). I knew it existed on purple because I used to own it about 17 years ago. But I'd never seen it on any other colour. Then, a couple of weeks after I picked up the purple copy, I saw it for sale on ebay on pink vinyl. However, the starting bid was £25. I figured this too much. So, not being in a hurry, I waited. I guess the record collecting gods must be smiling on me because another one popped up only last week. And being a selfish asshole I knew I had to have it, so I bid and was lucky enough to bag it for only £10, which I consider to be a very fair price.

So now I'm one step closer. And once again I'll say what I always say... if anyone has any idea of exactly what Black Flag color vinyl is out there that I don't own, let me know. The only things I know I don't have are "My War" on blue and also on red, and "Damaged" on clear purple. And the 7"s (which I am far less bothered about). Oh yeah, and I'm not interested in any 10"s. I hate 10"s.Don't talk to me about 10"s. Ever. Let's just pretend like they don't exist, ok?

5 comments:

Mike said...

So you don't care about the 10 inch, but you are okay with the 10 1/2?

Mark-Sandwell said...

give me all your 10"s then if you hate them.

Anonymous said...

I've got a copy of the Black Flag - In My Head LP on solid pink.

Cam

mcs said...

In My Head on pink? Never heard of that one. Cool. Are you intent on keeping it, or could I tempt you to send it my way?

derrick cook said...

i have a copy of damaged on a dark pink press