Wednesday 7 October 2009

My Luck 'Cleaver' 7"

So there's me thinking I collect Youngblood Records, and I didn't even know this one existed until a couple of weeks ago. My Luck 'Cleaver' 7" on red vinyl.

I looked it up on the Youngblood website and this is the second press of 500. I got this one from the label when it came out. I ordered two copies and got sent two orange copies, each with different colour labels:

To this day I still have no idea how many have red labels and how many yellow labels. Here's an arty picture of the three together for no reason other than I like to take pictures of records:

2 comments:

Mike said...

pictures of records = awesome

Head2Wall said...

Band was so fucking good. They played one of the new songs when i saw them in February. Different but very good.