Tuesday 10 November 2009

Random eBay 7"s x 3

Picked up three records from the dude who does Rivalry Records on eBay a couple of weeks ago. He was selling lots of rare Rivalry stuff plus a load of other things. I had my eye on three items that I thought most people wouldn't be interested in and got them all for a bargain price.

First up is the Life's Halt / No Reply split 7" with the Misfits sleeve for the final No Reply show:

In fitting with the Misfits theme, there were 138 copies made, which makes this about the third most common version of this record:

I now have 4 versions of this record. So only 26 more to go to have the full set. And no, I am not exaggerating.

Next up, a test press of the Holding On / Coalition split 7":

I don't even own a regular version of this record. Just bought it because I liked the label.

And finally, continuing today's "138 copies made" theme, here's the second Worn Thin 7" on Youngblood Records on white vinyl, made for some 2004 tour:

I love this band, and (finally) now have the final version of this one i was missing. Cool.

No comments: