Wednesday 13 January 2010

Green Bane 7" (again) & A Roaster

I got two things in the mail yesterday. Two very different, but very nice items...

First, a brand new Anolon Advanced 36cm rectangular roaster. This is some prime hard-anodized nonstick cookware right here, and features the most advanced nonstick inside & out. Stoked!

The second item that the postman brought me was a green vinyl copy of the Bane 'Free To Think, Free To Be' 7":

Regular, long-term readers may remember seeing this record before HERE. This new copy is number 38/100.

This copy is much darker variant than the other ones I already own. It actually has thousands of tiny little black speckles in the vinyl. I couldn't really get them to show up in the photo, but if you click on this and look closely you can probably just about see what I am talking about. The overall effect is a darker green. Here's a comparison with number 3/100 to show the difference:

I now probably have enough copies of this record. Maybe.

Now all I have to work out is which I like best - Green Bane 7"s or hard-anodized nonstick cookware. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

jhulud said...

That last picture is genius!

Mike said...

Nice. Which one cost more, the 7 inches or the pan?