Sunday 21 March 2010

Grace Of The Unholy Test

So a few weeks ago I got the Integrity 'Grace Of The Unholy' 7". It was a special limited affair that came as a freebie when ordering the 'To Die For' 10" from A389 Records. When it arrived, I was a little disappointed by the packaging. It just seemed a little, er, ordinary. So I went after a limited version... of which there is only one. So here it is. The test press. Apparently there are 10 of these things. I got lucky number seven.

I've somehow managed to acquire 3 Integrity test presses now. Ironically, the one I want most is one that I used to own. I had a test of the 'And For Those Who Still Fear Tomorrow' LP in about 1997. I got it from Dwid but stupidly traded it away a couple of years later. I can't even recall what I traded it for. What a dipshit.

No comments: