Tuesday 8 June 2010

Sinking Ships 7"... again

When I ordered the Sick Of It All 7" from Revelation a few weeks back, I looked around to see what else I could get thrown in to the parcel. It just didn't seem right placing an order with Rev for one 7". I decided to pick up the latest piece of Rev colour wax that my collection was missing... the Sinking Ships 'Ten' 7" on yellow. This is the third pressing out of 328 copies:

A day or two before this showed up, another copy of the same record has also landed on my doormat that I had procured via eBay for a very cheap buy it now price:

The black vinyl is actually the rarest colour of this 7", and is limited to a Chung King-esque 110 copies. My copy has no insert, which has seriously annoyed me. Well, maybe not seriously. More like slightly.

Somehow I now own six copies of this thing. SIX! Sometimes I wonder just how many versions of a record Revelation could put out before I would stop. (Note - if anyone from Revelation is reading, please do not decide to test this)

No comments: