Tuesday 3 August 2010

Mo Integrity, Mo Problems

Another day, another blog post about some new Integrity records. That's pretty much all I seem to do these days.

Here's the recent split with Pale Creation on clear. I think there were 100 copies of this, but I may be wrong seeing as I literally cannot keep up these days.

And here's a test press of the same record:

As you may or may not know, there's also a new 7" just come out on Magic Bullet Records. So far, the only version that I have of this one is a test press:

Kinda cool because it features a laser etching of the Integ skull on the flipside:

And finally, a test press of the (not yet released) repress of the 'Those Who Fear Tomorrow' LP which is about to drop in the next couple of weeks from Organized Crime Records:

I probably mentioned this about 400 times before, but I did a trade with Dwid in 1996 and he threw in a test press of the Toybox Records vinyl pressing of this album for nothing. And then for some dumbass reason I traded that test away. I have no idea what for. Probably some total gash. I didn't used to see the point of tests and I just let it go. I don't think I will ever get over that instance of stupidity for as long as I live.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just curious, how do you get tests of all these records?

mcs said...

There's a pretty big clue in the post. Specifically, on the dust sleeve of the Magic Bullet 7".

Unknown said...

You and Dwid are boys? Or maybe you're a member of his church? :)

jhulud said...

Once again Marcus...you have achieved making me jealous. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

I've got a clear copy of that split personalised by Dwid too. Mine has a pretty damn cool wax seal on it...