Monday 2 August 2010

Sinking Ships Final 7"

I don't have much to say about this one. I traded it from Doug, who it seems has nearly as many Bane & Integrity 7"s as me. I had a record Doug wanted, so he sent me a list of doubles he had laying about, and I picked this one - the final Sinking Ships 7". There were two versions of this 7" - one with a yellow cover on yellow vinyl, and one with blue cover and on blue vinyl. I think there were 250 of each. I may be wrong, but I don't care enough to check.

This band were on Revelation for a while, but somehow that relationship ended badly and they released their last two records themselves. If you haven't read it, check out the pressing info for their LP. Pretty funny stuff. At least it's not only me that hates the crappy euro vinyl.

No comments: