Wednesday 6 April 2011

Give 12"

As I have said before (both HERE and HERE), GIVE is one of my favourite bands right now. I managed to pick up their two 7"s but still didn't get around to bagging the 12". Well, until now that is.

A few short weeks ago I ended up at the Moonflower Records webstore after deciding I just had to finally place an order for the 12". And boy, was I in luck. I went there knowing that the first press was long sold out, and there were second press pink vinyl copies available. But when I got to the store, I found that the band had recently somehow 'unearthed' (ahem) some more of the first press grey vinyl copies. As you will no doubt appreciate, choosing which one to get was impossible, so I just grabbed both.

Grey vinyl, first press of 500 copies:

Second press pink vinyl. 640 copies.

Seems there are still a few copies of each colour available if you fancy picking one (or two) up for yourself. And if you do hopefully you will get a couple of buttons and a kind offer of having the mp3s emailed to you just like I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all due respect, Give sounds like and incredibly drab and uninspired homage to Jesuseater and Swiz, the latter of which should never be replicated.

Lins87 said...

Need to check this band out, Love Swiz, Love Jesuseater......may love Give!!?

mcs said...

Yeah man. This is the modern day Swiz. Get on the case!