Friday 10 June 2011

OFF! ctwbwra 7" Wine

This 7" is by Off! and has no title... although is referred to in old speak by the titles of the songs it contains - 'Compared to what b/w Rotten Apple'. The two songs here clock in at less than three minutes in total.

I'm not sure if this was a Record Store Day release or not. I can't even be bothered to research it. All I know is that there are three colours and I only got one because the others seemed to sell out before I even knew that this record existed at all. Ah well. That's how the cookie crumbles sometimes I guess. Anyway, this copy is (I think) third pressing. I believe this colour is called 'wine'. Even though I don't drink wine and I know nothing about it, I'm pretty sure that wine isn't actually this colour... well, unless it has some engine oil mixed in with it maybe.

I'm loving this band right now. I really hope that they come to the UK at some point. I'd love to see their live show.

2 comments:

Mark-Sandwell said...

I'm sure you conspired with southern lord and got them to send me a black one instead of this. I bet you just gave them a bag of weed for the dirty deed.

Anonymous said...

If you want a Black vinyl one email me at the shop: shop at allagesrecords dot com, cheers, Miles