Thursday 9 June 2011

Youth Of Today CCME 12" on Yellow!

Anyone expecting this post to be about the latest Revelation Records reissue is going to be disappointed, because this post is about something else entirely - the dodgy European Pressing on We Bite Records, which I coincidentally won on eBay a couple of weeks before anyone even knew that another Revelation pressing was on the way. I decided to hold off posting the recent Rev pressing just to annoy Lins87... although no doubt he's probably too busy getting drunk and sleeping with 6 girls in one evening to care. We've seen 'Geordie Shore'. We know what life's like up there in Newcastle.

Anyway, I was never bothered about these bright yellow euro pressings of the YOT records before. I always thought that they looked awful and cheap. But something recently made me want to pick them up. I guess that when I got that Wishingwell LP a couple of months back it just reminded me that I should have more Youth Of Today records in my life. Even if they are on godawful bright colours.

I always thought that these things were on a solid yellow colour. But this one turns out to be kinda clear (as you can see) which I think somehow makes it look slightly less offensive:

Finally... I'm not entirely sure if this is supposed to be funny or not, but one of the names on the thanks list did make me chuckle...

No comments: