Saturday 19 November 2011

36 Inches of Sacred Love

Back in March of this year, I was lucky enough to pick up the super limited tour pressing of the latest Youngblood Records release, the SACRED LOVE 'Dividing Lines' 12" EP. And now, 7 months later, the regular versions have turned up on my doorstep. I can't be bothered to review what this sounds like as I have done that before for you to read, but suffice to say this is a great record & I am stoked to have these copies.

First, the limited red vinyl version. There are 201 of these bad boys:

I also got one of the black vinyl copies in the regular sleeve, of which there are 265 copies:

And finally, after something like 13 years of ordering from Youngblood, I have finally cracked the code and made it on to Level 2. Here's the test press (number 16 of 25):

Unbelievably though, after all this there's still another version out there that I don't have. How irritating!

Finally, I thought it worth mentioning that I have a couple of copies of this in the Endless Quest online store (Probably not worth ordering if you are in the States as it will be cheaper to get it from Youngblood direct, but if you're in the UK or Europe then get it from me & save a few bones on postage)

No comments: