Saturday 19 November 2011

Number-rology

Back in February 2010 I received an awesome batch of Youngblood Records releases, which included the (as was) brand new Lion Of Judah 7" called 'Number-rology'. I got two versions and I wrote on this blog "I think there was also a tour press of this record, which looks like a test press, with blank labels and no sleeve. I'd really like one of those too. Can anyone help me out?". Well, no fucker did help me out, so I had to find one myself... which evidently took over a year and a half. I recently picked one up on eBay, that showed up this week. As I suggested, this thing looks very much like a test press, with blank labels and coming only in a (stamped) paper dust sleeve. It's not much to look at.

Around the same time, I also received my latest direct Youngblood order, which included a copy of the second pressing of this record on clear vinyl of 350 copies. It comes with a proper sleeve and an ultra cool lyric sheet printed on the back of a mask. It looks a lot nicer than the tour press.

If you like the look of this clear vinyl copy then I have a couple of them for sale in the Endless Quest online store. Go on - treat yourself.

1 comment:

XjamesX said...

Just ordered the Youngblood releases from your store, nice one mate, saved me some postage and time :)