Friday 30 March 2012

Cave In 'Anchor' 7" RED

Another day, another Cave In record. This time it's a red vinyl copy of the 'Anchor' 7" that Magic Bullet released back in 2003.

I was mainly interested in picking this copy up because I've never seen one of these on red before. Pressing info as per the label is as follows:

First press = 3000 on black, 600 on clear, 100 on blue
Second press = 1000 on marble/mess/swirl
Third press = 2500 on marble/mess/swirl
Fourth press = 500 on gold

I have to assume that this is one of the 3500 copies on marble/mess/swirl colours, although all of those that I have seen in the past have been the usual grey/purple (aka 'scrap') colour. So this one seems kinda unusual and thus cool. I'm curious though, has anyone else got one on this colour?

2 comments:

geoff said...

i check this entry twice a day in hopes of someone knowing about this record. no luck yet. im really curious about it.

mcs said...

Dunno if you are interested, Geoff, but having never seen one until I bought it, there is now another one currently sat on ebay.