Monday 27 August 2012

Yet More YOT Represses

Not really much to say about these - the latest Youth Of Today repress colours from Revelation.

First up, yet another pressing of 'Can't Close My Eyes', this time on clear vinyl. I didn't think there would be demand enough for another pressing of this one. But I guess there must be enough fools like me willing to buy another copy to make it worthwhile.

Next is 'Break Down The Walls' on blue. I guess after they did it on red it was inevitable that they would then also do it on blue. I wonder where they'll go next though? Perhaps change the sleeve colours to black and yellow? Only time will tell...

Also, not too exciting, but these records are the first to feature the new sticker on the shrink wrap. Making good use of the 'R' in a star, these look way better than the old ones in my opinion.

And finally, 'We're Not In This Alone' on red. This seems like a much more suitable colour choice than white, which was the previous colour. Looks good.

The funny thing is that I wouldn't really class myself as a Youth Of Today collector, but these records now mean that I own a total of 21 YOT LPs. Yes, that's right. Twenty One. Crazy.

3 comments:

geoff said...

youre going to need a new place just to house all of the YOT reissues.

Jeff said...

I really hope this (and the SBS and Chain reissues) is it for Revelation for a while. It's getting close to too much of a good thing.

mcs said...

Couldn't agree more, Jeff. I don't think I can take any more Rev reissues.