Sunday 30 December 2012

Clear Purple Damaged

I'm super stoked on this one. Black Flag 'Damaged' on clear purple vinyl. It's one of those purple records that looks black unless there's a light behind it, as you can see:

Now that I have this, I think I have a complete Black Flag colour vinyl LP collection. Well, almost. Last year they reissued two albums on numerous different colours in one of those pressings where the plant used leftover vinyl, so there are all kinds of different colour mixes out there. Kind of irritating as it makes it impossible to get them all. But ignoring those dumbass 2011 reissues, I think I now have everything that was pressed in the 90s. It's taken me about 6 years to collect these things. In celebration I might get the whole lot out for a group photo. What do you lot think?

5 comments:

Across Your Face said...

Let's see em!

J@screamingforrecords said...

What he said!

Cam said...

Do it !

Mike said...

If you aren't taking photos of entire collections, you ain't blogging.

buzzkill.xvx said...

Stop teasing ;)
Give us the family picture!