Saturday 10 August 2013

Internal Affairs Red LP

A few weeks ago I picked up an orange vinyl copy of the Internal Affairs LP and thought I had a complete collection. but then, a few days ago, I spotted a red vinyl copy on ebay uk that I had never seen before. So I watched, bid and won. It was cheap pretty cheap. I guess nobody really cares about Internal Affairs these days.

I'm now pretty sure that I pretty much have a complete collection of this one. I'm not sure if there is a black vinyl in regular sleeve or not, but I'm not fussed about it anyway, so I took the time to take a group shot.

Pictured is the test press, the silk screened version (made for Posi Numbers), green vinyl, orange vinyl and red vinyl. No idea on the pressing info on any of these.

2 comments:

Nico said...

MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (TEST PRESS, #/20)
MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (BLACK, Linas Garsys hand-drawn B side, personalized to Bill the drummer, out of 5)
MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (BLACK, w/Posi Fest 2005 cover, out of 300)
MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (GREEN, 1st press, out of 390)
MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (BLACK, 1st press, out of 700)
MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (YELLOW)
MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (RED)
MAL-019 Internal Affairs – s/t (BLACK, Australian Tour Cover, #/50)

Daniel said...

Hey man, I'm selling my records and I thought you might be interested.

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/grimeylife

Thanks,
Daniel