Saturday 16 November 2013

Free Spirit

It's taken a long time, but I finally managed to get myself a Free Spirit 7". This thing sold out before I'd even heard it back in 2010, and the price stayed at a reasonably high level ever since. I bid on a few of these on eBay the past three years, and always got outbid. Or I'd watch them and then, before I even got around to bidding, they would fly out of the range of what I wanted to pay. But I learned patience a long time ago. And eventually, a couple of reasonably priced copies fell into my hands.

I really like the front cover of this record. It's a great image and I like things that are a little different, and this is about as far away from the traditional hardcore record cover as you can get. Musically its a great little record though. 300 on clear and 700 on red. Done.

No comments: