Sunday 20 July 2014

Please Die!

Back when American Nightmare was a band, I only really collected one or two copies of most releases. If a band had like ten versions of a record, I would probably pick up one or maybe two and leave it there. So whilst I had their first 7" on red vinyl, I never took it any further. Then of course the prices of their records started going up and up, and even if I had wanted to collect multiple versions of their records, it seemed too expensive to get into. Recently I picked up this blue vinyl copy of the first 7" with the limited 'Please Die' labels, mainly because it was a pretty good price.

This was, I believe, some kind of pre-release version of this 7" that came out on some tour before the pre-orders went live. There were 300, so it's not really that rare.

I kinda feel that I now need to go after a couple more versions of this one. The white vinyl and grey vinyl copies aren't too rare, so I'd like to bag them. Anything else would be a bonus, but is unlikely due to the scarcity factor. We shall see. Anyway, thanks for reading... now, please die!

No comments: