Sunday 9 November 2014

Free To Be... An Idiot

I got the chance to pick up two more numbered copies of the green vinyl pressing of Bane's second 7", 'Free To Think, Free To Be'. This time around, it's numbers 13 and 76.

I stupidly started picking these up whenever I saw them a few years ago. Despite trading one away a year or so back, these two copies mean that I now have nine copies of this record on green vinyl.

Pictured are seven numbered copies - numbers 3, 8, 13, 27, 38, 54 & 76. The one in the centre of the square (number 38) has lots of black specks in it, which is why it looks darker. The one in the bottom right corner is a stamped but un-numbered copy (apparently 100 exist), and one that in the middle of the bottom row is a pretty unique solid green colour (also stamped but not numbered).

I don't really know why I started collecting this particular pressing. I also don't know if I'll ever pick up any more. Time will tell I guess.

4 comments:

itallcomesdowntothis said...

Great picture. I might have to take up this habit in order to find a copy on solid green.

Mike said...

This is awesome, and makes me want to buy more Reveal records.

Jordan said...

you could be a great philatelist. it's so sad you waste it for hardcore...

mcs said...

Don't be sad, Jordan. At least, not about this.