Monday 15 December 2014

Ten Years Of Shore Style

Three months or so ago, Six Feet Under Records put a ten year anniversary pressing of the Get Real 'Shore Style' LP up for sale. The text description in the store made me laugh. It said 'This is on Broken Glass Records, we are just selling them because Broken Glass is lazy'. Ha!

There were only 100 of these made, in a limited sleeve on plain black vinyl.

The original pressing of this thing was a one sided record with a screen printed b-side. This one just has a plain b-side. But it has some fancy ass poster to compensate.

I remember picking this LP up originally from RevHQ back... well, about ten years ago. Crazy to think that much time has passed. I would have pulled my other copies out for a photo, but in the end I couldn't be bothered. Mainly because there isn't much daylight this time of year. It makes taking photos so much more of a pain in the ass.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Because I don't own a copy of this, I was tempted to order this when they were available...then I remembered that SFU never sent the last order I placed with them, and didn't respond to any of my emails, so I said Fuck That, and skipped it.