Wednesday 6 May 2015

All The Things You Said You'd Never Tell

Tonight Cold World are playing in London. I had wanted to go, but it sold out and I couldn't get a ticket. So I bought myself this clear vinyl copy of 'Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First' instead.

I missed this colour when it came out in 2008. I did pick upo the grey vinyl and orange vinyl copies, but the clear had sold out. It's a nice crystal clear colour, and it's cool to have finally picked one up, but it seems crazy that it's been almost 7 years since it came out. My brain seriously cannot comprehend this fact. At the rate time seems to be ticking, I'll be sixty next week.

Personally, I don't think this is anywhere near as good as the second LP that came out last year. It doesn't flow as well. But there are definitely some bangers on here for sure.

1 comment:

Across Your Face said...

I have to disagree... I think this is CW's best work :) Love it all though!!