Wednesday 8 July 2015

Screaming Life

It's almost a year since I saw Soundgarden play live supporting Black Sabbath. Not long after I was looking out for Soundgarden records, and one that I found for a really good price was a blue vinyl copy of the 'Screaming Life EP'. This was the band's first release on Sub Pop Records way back in 1987. I never owned one of these before, but the cheap blue vinyl copy I bought back in October last year on eBay arrived badly warped, so I had to send it back. It then took a few months to find another low-ish priced copy, but this time on purple vinyl.

This was originally pressed on orange vinyl, and was then repressed on numerous different colours, including this one. It's not actually that hard to find, but the challenge is to find one for a low price. Mission complete.

No comments: