Wednesday 28 December 2016

Big Bill

This is a pretty dull post even by my standards. It's not really an exciting record and there are no exciting pictures. So I'll just get on with it...

This here is a test pressing of a 12" single. Yup, that's right, a 12" single. When I was young, and all normal chart/pop songs got put out on vinyl, they often made 7" and also 12" versions. I never really understood the point back then, and I still don't now. But the reasons I decided to actually buy one are:

1. It's by Seaweed
2. It's a test press
3. It was cheap

This was released by the European arm of Sub Pop. It came on black vinyl only. I've never really been interested in owning any of the Euro Sub Pop 12" singles, but I couldn't really pass this one up because of the bargain price.

No comments: