Saturday 18 March 2017

Let Down II

A couple more Dead by 23 records for the collection, because I definitely didn't have enough already.

Unfortunately, the website (and the pressing info) got taken offline years ago. So I have no idea how many of these exist. But having said that, I don't think the website was online when the Let Down 7" was released anyway. So it's just a guessing game. But the fact that I hadn't seen this variant before means it's probably pretty rare.

I also picked up one that's probably a little more common. The Damage II 'Broken Bloodlines' 7" on gold vinyl with a small hole.

As I said a few weeks ago about a Black Flag 7", here is further evidence that I'm collecting holes. Here's the latest Damage 7" next to the other gold vinyl copy I own.

I checked the spreadsheet, and I now have a grand total of 62 DB23 7"s. I'm not really sure how that happened. Yet there are loads of variants that I know I don't have. To quote No For An Answer - when will it end?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should count my Reaper Records 7 inches, although I'd have second thought when I would know the number, I would definitely beat you...