Wednesday 29 November 2017

A Parallel Hell

Another Integrity variant that I missed a few years ago was this blue vinyl copy of the split with Gehenna. I remember Dwid telling me about it, but for some reason I didn't pick one up. Blue is the most common colour by a long way, being out of 666 copies. But only 50 of these (I think) came with blank labels, which were then stamped on either side.

For whatever reason I missed out on this when it was released I can't remember, but it's been harder than I expected tracking these things down. This thing is now five years old, and aside from the black vinyl version, I now have six copies, so I dug them out for a celebratory photo:

Shown above are:
Pink vinyl / 200
Clear vinyl / 100
Blue vinyl / 666
Test press / 15
Tour press on green vinyl with test press labels / 100
Blue vinyl with stamped labels / 50

No comments: